MasterChef Rajasthan Format
MasterChef Rajasthan 2017 Auditions Dates, Venues, Online Registration Information
Catch salts & spices presents MasterChef Rajasthan is known for best cooking contest in Rajasthan, it is one and only the biggest platform in Rajasthan for cooking lover to showcase their talent globally.
The winner of the contest is awarded by MasterChef Rajasthan titled trophy along with exciting prizes upto Rs. 10 Lacs.
You have to make dish and present it to the judges, after that they will decide whom to take in or out for next challenge. In this season the judges will select 36 home cooks from auditions.
The judges of this contest are very famous and renowned chef/ food expert of India across the world. Below are the names of the judges who will judge Master Chef Rajasthan 2017.
- Rajeev Brar
- Vickrham Vicky
About Auditions of MasterChef Rajasthan 2017
- The auditions of MasterChef Rajasthan will start from 23rd July 2017 and ends on 20th August 2017. Its auditions will start in Rajasthan’s different cities along with Rajasthan’s famous cities Kota, Alwar, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaipur.
- If you cook your Passion then get ready for auditions because Top 12 contestants were chosen in three different categories (Junior, Individual and Couple) from Rajasthan.
- These twelve finalists from each of the three categories will then be put to the ultimate test of cooking live on 26th -27th August 2017, with their ardent supporters.
- The semi-finalists then compete in several challenges which test their food knowledge and preparation skills. The creator of the most original and creative dish, that succeeds in impressing the celebrity judges, will win the coveted title of MasterChef Rajasthan.
The auditions and/or contest is strictly open to for Junior (Below 18 years), Individual (above 18 years) and Couple (one should above 18 year) categories contestants.
The participant must carry 2 passport size photograph and government approved photo id (aadhar card, pan card etc.) for age verification.
Auditions city & dates
- City: Kota
Date: 23rd July 2017
Venue: ARG City Mall, Kota
- City: Alwar
Date: 26th July 2017
Venue: ARG Royal Ensign, Old Station Road, Near Dak Bungalow, Alwar
- City: Ajmer
Date: 02nd August 2017
Venue: City Square Mall, Makarwali Road, A Block, Panchsheel Nagar, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305004
- City: Jodhpur
Date: 04th August 2017
Venue: Hotel Shree Ram International, Residency Road,Jodhpur
- City: Udaipur
Date: 06th August 2017
Venue: Hotel Golden Tulip, 63rd Avenue, Sardarpura, Near Sukhadia circle, Udaipur
- City: Jaipur
Date: 16th -20th August 2017
- The Contestant(s) will be asked to get a pre-cooked dish (edible item, vegetarian and /or non vegetarian) prepared by him/her. For the purposes of the Contest/Auditions, it is further clarified that such dish shall be required to be prepared and brought by the Contestant as part of the Auditions, shall be prepared and cooked by him /her alone without any help and/or influence of any other person.
- This pre-cooked dish prepared by the Contestant (s) will be evaluated by the Company and /or its representatives or any food/culinary expert (“Panel”) appointed and finalized by the Company at its sole discretion. It is further clarified that, the pre-cooked dish prepared by the Contestant shall be judged for originality, flavour and presentation, general culinary /food knowledge, knowledge on cooking technique, culinary skill or any other criteria as set out by the Panel and/or the Company at its sole discretion.
- It is further clarified that the decision of the Company with regard to the composition of the Panel shall be final and binding on the Contestant (s). The Panel shall have the sole authority to judge the performance of all the Contestants and their decision shall be final and binding on all Contestants (s). Neither the Contestant nor any person on their behalf shall be entitled to dispute and/or challenge the composition of the Panel at any time.
- Based on the evaluations of the various pre –cooked dishes by the Panel prepared by the Contestants and /or the culinary knowledge and skills of the Contestant (as the case may be), the top rated Contestant(s) shall be shortlisted at the discretion of the Company and /or the Panel for the next level.
- The Company reserves the right to select a maximum number of Contestant(s) from the audition Centers from all the cities. The selected Contestants shall be eligible for the next level of Auditions.
- The Contestant(s) selected and shortlisted from audition shall be required to reach the venue in Jaipur for the finale on such date and time as informed by the Company. If the Contestant(s) fails to attend the Jaipur finale at the venue on the date and time as informed by the Company for any reason whatsoever, the entry of the Contestant(s) will be invalid and the disqualifying Contestant(s) shall be disqualified.
- The Contestant(s) will be required to register by executing the necessary documents and also by furnishing the documents as required to verify the personal details provided by the Contestant(s) in auditions. Each of the selected Contestant(s) shall be required to furnish the necessary documentation in original to confirm the eligibility details, etc. provided by the said Contestant(s). In case the said Contestant(s) is unable to furnish the original document(s) to verify the eligibility details and also submit self-affirmed photocopy of the same, the said Contestant(s) shall be disqualified by the Company.
- The Contestant(s) shall be evaluated by an esteemed panel of judges and /or the Jury, as may be decided by the Company at its sole discretion.
- In Finale, Contestant(s) will be required to prepare and cook by themselves, without any outside help/assistance from start to finish unique and specialized dishes as per the discretion/instructions of the Company and/or Judges and /or the Jury, . These dishes shall be evaluated by the Judges and /or the Jury, as may be decided by the Company at its sole discretion and they shall score each of the Contestant(s) on the basis of originality, flavour, technique, presentation, in-depth knowledge of food etc.
- The creator of the most original and creative dish, that succeeds in impressing the celebrity judges, will win the coveted title of MasterChef Rajasthan.